The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Texas 2020 Wild Bunch State Match Nov.13-14-15,2020!!

Howdy everyone! The Texas Doughboys are proud to announce

SASS Texas 2020 The Texas State Wild Bunch Championship

Featuring 12 main stages along with many great side matches and

BAMM Championship . 3 Big Days November 13,14,15 to be held at Gunrunner shooting range located in historic Bowie,Texas. We will have applications in the near future. Make plans to attend!

Well I am sorry that the Championship match that was to be held 27 miles from my house had to get cancelled, but this one will be great for Texas WB!  Whether I can make it will depend on my care-giver duties at the time.

Hey Spike, that gives you more time to heal up!

C.N. Double! Great to hear your traveling in.  This is going to be a celebration of gunfire!

Thought we better answer your wish list. Oklahoma  moved the southwest regional to the last weekend of October this year. They will have a 4 stage WB match at the beginning of this then all the cowboy shooting,side matches,food and prizes to keep a young man occupied and an old man feeling young!

Hot dog! It looks like the Southwest Regional is October 28-31. If these dates are correct, I'll have about 24 hours to get my tookus to OKC after we clean up Bordertown  8)

I may not make it that far this time, but I'll see what I can work out.

Really glad to hear about this Texas match, though!

Hey Trooper, are y’all shooting right now or are y’all shutdown with covid? We are going to be shooting this Saturday. First time in a while.

Looks like our local WB group will be out first time since Feb, got shut down in March and April. Can hardlybe wait!!

Our range opened - with restrictions (10 people max per range etc) last Sunday.  it was SO good to get out and shoot!  (That was IPSC...but who cares!  LOL)  Off today for the Wednesday "Retirees and Work Shirkers shoot" that i run at noon....  ;D

and yeah...appreciate you arranging the pdf in "ozzie" format!!    :)