The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

New Rules?

Jorge

Marshall Stone.  There is NO change to the WBAS rule about rifles and shotguns leaving the loading table on the updates I sent to Tex last week. I do however expect since SASS Headquarters is taking over Wild Bunch effective Jan. 1 they might change some things on their own. Hopefully not until 2021 and not much.

I received an email from Misty telling me a few weeks ago. I don't know exactly what all their plans are but the structure for WBAS will be identical to CAS as far as us becoming a ROC instead of a controlling committee. Also all state and above matches will be handled by headquarters as well as keeping track of instructor qualifications, etc.

I received an email from Misty telling me a few weeks ago. I don't know exactly what all their plans are but the structure for WBAS will be identical to CAS as far as us becoming a ROC instead of a controlling committee. Also all state and above matches will be handled by headquarters as well as keeping track of instructor qualifications, etc.

Happy Jack

Was there any reason given for he change?

Hopefully we stay with the current structure with WB ROC and ambassadors and keep the TG structure out of it.

Nothing against TG's cause I are one of them too. We've keep things simple and workable with the current system.

Marshal Stone

It is my opinion that the structure of the WBAS organization will not change and there are no WBAS TG's so I don't see them (me included) becoming involved. It is a SEPARATE sport from CAS. Just that headquarters will be handling all of the management of the sport. Maybe they were tired of us being so independent??