The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Red Dirt Oklahoma State Wild Bunch Championship, Oct. 4-6, 2019

Hondo Tweed

If you want to shoot Wild Bunch the way that it should be shot, mark your calendars!  This is the kickoff of the October Wild Bunch Bonanza!  It begins right here in Oklahoma with the Oklahoma Territorial Marshals presenting The Red Dirt Oklahoma State Wild Bunch Championship  and continues the 3rd weekend in Cleburne, Tx.  If you are really up to it, you can shoot with the Oklahoma Rough Riders on their regular monthly match on the 2nd weekend, then make your way down to Texas for another really rousing round of Wild Bunch.  You definitely don't want to miss out on this one!!!

You can find information on hotels and the application on our website.

http://cowboy.okcgunclub.org/Wild%20Bunch%20Assets/Wild%20Bunch%20State%202019/index.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This match is held October 4 – 6, 2019 at the OKC Gun Cluib. It is followed by a CMP Match at the OKC Gun Club on October 7 – 13, 2019.

There might be some pressure on hotel reservations for those planning to attend the WB match, so if you are not already in possession of hotel reservations I recommend that you make them now!

• 5 months later...

There's no telling what Hondo is planning but you can bet your bottom dollar that you will enjoy this match, both the shooting and the eating! If you have a BAMM rifle, you will enjoy the moving Jeep target too.  GAMM?  Nobody is talking about it, but if I had a Garand I'd bringing it with me to the match!

I'm disappointed that I had to withdraw from the match to do physical therapy, but next year I hope to be shooting at Red Dirt again next year .  Y'all enjoy!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...