The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Texas State Wild Bunch Championship 11-4-17 & 11-5-17 Cleburne, Texas

Goatneck

It is Official as of 6-26-17 Comanche Valley Vigilantes Cleburne, Texas will be hosting the Texas State Wild Bunch championships Nov 4-5, 2017.  It will be a 10 Stage Match with 5 stages on Saturday and 5 on Sunday, Side matches on Saturday along with BAMM.  What can you expect to see in the match, Shotgun Poppers, Clay Birds, Dueling Trees,  Hostages targes  Pistol and rifle knock downs  and a few other surprises.  Applications will be forth coming on our website.  Come join us for a fun packed weekend.

comanchevalley.org

Goatneck, Match Director

Oh wait, my 03 is a sporter so scratch that one. I do not know why we stopped allowing sporterized rifles if we want to expand BAMM. The sporters were not hurting a bloomin' thing... :'(

How many sporters you suppose still have the mil sights on them?  That's the big problem.  Most were upgraded substantially to either scope only or a peep receiver sight.  Makes them a whole new category.

;D hey just to tell y'all about cool things showing up at bamm.....we were at the Oklahoma state WB bamm and I spy an odd duck walk over to it and sure enough  an all original correct 6.5 jap carbine. Looked about 85/90 percent condition. Talking to the owner he said it had been in his closet since he was a little kid. Really I said,where did you get it? Oh,my dad brought it back during ww2 he says........how cool is that!? He thought bamm was the greatest thing ever because he had never used this rifle all these years and now it's getting exercised.    Dusty Boddams

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...