The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

BAMM Matches at EOT 2016

Goatneck

For those of you who are not familiar with BAMM I will explain.  It is Bolt Action Military (Rifle) Match. Official Rules are posted

at the top of this forum.  This year we will have two separate BAMM Matches.  One will be a repeat of the last several years.  Targets set at the end of one of the berms about 80 yards with 3 targets.  Round count is 10 rds reload after 5 on the the clock.  Its scored with the most hits and ties are broken by the fastest time.

Second Match will be on the Long Range line at the top of the hill.  10 rounds on different targets at distances out to 200yds.

Hope to see you at the WB Matches

Goatneck

Sighters?  Last two BAMM matches sighters were not allowed.  Why? every range and elevation is different.  No sighters? I am leaving my BAMM rifle at home.  I've shot Service Rifle and F class and shooters get to have sighters.  So, let me know if there are sighters so I will know whether to leave my BAMM rifle at home.

JFN

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks Lawman, that is good news. One of the big things holding back the growth of BAMM shooting is the difficulty procuring or making lead pill loads for those places that require it. Now I really wish I could make it to EOT this year. Got a 1944 Sako 39 the other day that I really need to shoot.