The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Ladies shooting WBAS at WR

Happy Jack

I think we are overlooking something VERY important at Winter Range. We need to emphasize the ladies who competed. Out of the 114 competitors who completed the match there were 20 ladies. That is 18%. A higher rate than at the CAS match !!!  CONGRATULATIONS to EVERY lady who shot the match. You are all winners and great Ambassadors for the sport.  Just so they get their just due:

Ladies Modern Category winner:  Shamrock Sadie

Ladies Traditional Category winner: Texas Tiger

Absolutely, HJ! I had the pleasure of having Sassy Teton Lady on my posse and would have had Claudia Feather. I greatly enjoy shooting with both. We rally missed Claudia and our thoughts and prayers are with her.

I also know that there was some lady visitors this year that are not going to miss shooting it next year!

Boggus

We had some very lovely Ladies shooting Wild Bunch at Winter Range this year.  It was a pleasure shooting with them on our posse.  We are seeing a new trend in WB this is the largest percentage of ladies shooting than the percentage of ladies who shot the Cowboy Match at WR.  Happy Jack had the same observation.

I think we are overlooking something VERY important at Winter Range. We need to emphasize the ladies who competed. Out of the 114 competitors who completed the match there were 20 ladies. That is 18%. A higher rate than at the CAS match !!!  CONGRATULATIONS to EVERY lady who shot the match. You are all winners and great Ambassadors for the sport.  Just so they get their just due:

Ladies Modern Category winner:  Shamrock Sadie

Ladies Traditional Category winner: Texas Tiger

Actually the Cowboy match at WR had 25% women shooters.