The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Roundup July 13-14 Cleburne ,Tx.

;D ;D Roundup in Cleburne Texas July 13-14 is the Lone star frontier shooting club annual match.

This match is a 10 stage cowboy match at one end of the range. At the other end of the range for the first time simultaneously will be held a Two day 10 stage Wild Bunch match featuring a Doughboy category along with all the other WB categories and we will have a BAMM and some other great side matches. This is going to be a fun and entertaining match with doughboy being a category plus all the other categories. Relaxed summer costuming. Sure it’s warm but we have lots of shade and plenty of cold water. Make plans to attend! Entry forms at Lone star frontier shooting club

0_LONE_STAR_ROUND_UP_2019__02.12.2019.pdf

This is certain to be another great match if Dusty Boddams et al are involved!  If you’re within driving distance I’d recommend that you make plans to join the Lone Star Frontier Shooters.  I’ll be recovering from knee surgery so I must beg off.  I want those knees fully recovered in time for OK and TX State WB matches, as there is no Handicapped Class.

• 2 weeks later...
This is shaping up to be a really fun match! Enter before June 1 and get a chance to win a pair of single action airsoft pistols and they are also giving away a ruger 10/22. Looks like a good prize table along with great food. Wild bunch stages are shaping up well and the dough boy category is going to be a blast! Let the good times roll!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It was a great match!  Thanks to the Lone Star Frontier Shooting club (and everyone that supported the effort) for hosting a WB/Doughboy shoot.  Texas has moved the bar a notch higher once again.  Pocket pistols and GAMM may be the new buzz word for upcoming matches in the TX/OK area.

Thanks Dusty