The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Ed Brown magazines

DUSTY BODDAMS

Howdy all, first off this ain’t no commercial. I use Tripp’s magazines for my competition pistols and I use Wilson’s for my carry. Very happy with them in respective rolls. Grouchy spike sent me an email showing ed Brown mags  and the promo going on. So I ordered some for door prizes at the Texas state match and ordered one to keep. Took it out and ran it thru the gun 10-15 times. Ran perfect ejected perfect. No tuning or messing with it. So for the deal, send in a crappy mag and 10.00 and they will ship you a new ed Brown mag. Gathered up 7 of these and sent off for 9mm 1911 mags. They came in 85.00 for 7 mags with shipping. Loaded them all up with 9 rounds and went to slinging lead. No jams,no failures to drop......I’m impressed!

I have a similar experience with these magazines in Ruger 9mm and Colt 38 Super.  I sent all of my worn 45 Auto mags for exchange, complete with followers and springs as they request.

Not a wiggle of a problem so far in hundreds of rounds in range duty.  Haven't tried 45 Auto. 

https://www.edbrown.com/magexchange/

The base plates do not meet the specs for Wild Bunch, but for use in practice and self-defense cartridges, I'm well satisfied.