The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

QUIET

Largo Casey

Well dang, let's make some noise.

At the last match at my local club I forgot my long guns. My wife was not doing anything so she brought my long guns to the range. I had an extra 1911 so she and I both shot the match. The next match was the Idaho State Wild Bunch. We renewed her SASS number and she shot her third Wild Bunch match and did ok.

Now it is new guns time because mine are old and not very pretty.

Grubslinger.

Well dang, let's make some noise.

At the last match at my local club I forgot my long guns. My wife was not doing anything so she brought my long guns to the range. I had an extra 1911 so she and I both shot the match. The next match was the Idaho State Wild Bunch. We renewed her SASS number and she shot her third Wild Bunch match and did ok.

Now it is new guns time because mine are old and not very pretty.

Grubslinger.

Grubslinger,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. She did great at the Idaho state WB match!

Hope to see you both somewhere!

Tully

Crazy Dazy & I  did the state WB match in NM (COVID CLASSIC) It was her first WB match.WE had a good time.She got her first WB trophy.Don't get shoot it much here.                                     

Largo

Largo - well at least you got a little it going. :)

I have heard a lot of great things about both the NM State WB and the Idaho State WB.  I am envious of you getting to go.  This month has been great for sanctioned WB matches.  I heard that the Missouri State WB went very well and the shooters were sure enjoying the OK State match that finished today.  They had 47 shooters and perfect weather in OK.  Getting ready for 2022?

We're lucky to have so many matches available considering the times.

Without being able to cross the border, we have had to be satisfied with our monthly matches.

Everyone enjoy!

Gonna be nice when everything calms down so everbody can get out & socialize.I guess I can get out & work on my carCast some bullets

Plenty I need to do.

Largo