The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Texas State Wild Bunch 2020

Grouchy Spike

Interesting.  There has been no notice on their Yahoo email group nor website, but then I think they have been more active on Facebook, which I don't do.  They also do not hold regular WB matches, so this is kind of a surprise.  Being as this is my closest club, I think I might make this one!  But I better start reloading NOW on my Lee Turret to have enough ammo by May.  ;D

Well, My Mom and Dad always said for any questions go to the head honcho!

So, I called up Reckon and he said that SASS just awarded the match to them.

It will be a one day match - six stages - May the 30th of 2020

Lunch will be served sometime.

Application will be forth coming soon.

I talked to Reckon and the guys at GMR after our monthly match today.  This is preliminary, but they are looking at a simple match, about 4 mags per stage.  Just one day, so no side matches.  Should be an RO class the day before.

Hey Grouchy, are you back to shooting?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GMR jumped at landing this match. Awarded late Dec. 2019. Then NOTHING. SASS Members have to go out of their way to seek info. Pebbles are handed out.

Really a one day event, no info of any meaning. 97 days to launch an no applications. Lunch will be served sometime; maybe 1 hot dog?

I been to these shoots at other clubs. 3 day events, 10+ stages, BAMM, GAMM, an new POP to boost. 40 shooters +. Great food, great people. great location, great stages.

And we wait for this one day match!!!