The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

E.O.T. Results Missmatch ??

Guest Union Jack

Of course it becomes a non problem if you use total time.

The problem with total time is what do you do with a stage DQ? There is no way to deal with a SDQ in total time so it in essence becomes a Match DQ. And that is not fair. Stage point scoring translates stage time in to points and the shooter gets 0 points for a SDQ. Thus they stay competitive even with a SDQ.

Actually, the SASS recommended SDQ for total time - 5 seconds per available miss on the stage plus 30 seconds works really well in my experience.

Of course it becomes a non problem if you use total time.

The problem with total time is what do you do with a stage DQ? There is no way to deal with a SDQ in total time so it in essence becomes a Match DQ. And that is not fair. Stage point scoring translates stage time in to points and the shooter gets 0 points for a SDQ. Thus they stay competitive even with a SDQ.

Actually, the SASS recommended SDQ for total time - 5 seconds per available miss on the stage plus 30 seconds works really well in my experience.

I agree.

kR