The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

CANCELLED: California State Wild Bunch Match

Due to a number of concerns about the match, and the club concerns about the current state of Wild Bunch, I think it sadly prudent to cancel the match at Panorama, at this time.  Stay tuned; there may be later events in the state of California.

With regret,

Frederick Jackson Turner

thumbnail.jpg

Edited by Frederick Jackson Turner
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Tully; There will be free dry camping at the range, with enough room for 20-30 camping vehicles.  There are no hookups, but there are indoor toilets for two  genders.

The road in is partly unpaved, but in very good condition, suitable for any motor vehicle. You will be about 12 minutes from an urban area which can provide most other needs.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Cheers!

FJT

• 3 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Frederick Jackson Turner said:

Having written all the stages and submitted them to our Range Safety Committee....I have been offered ONE MORE of the following, to add to any one stage. Have you any preference? Texas Star/Dueling Tree/Plate Rack.

As I said, they are only offering one.  Thoughts?

Cheers,

FJT

all of them are grand but you need to figure reset time. The texas star is the most time consuming for reset.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...