The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Anyone Interested in a WB RO Class

Flying W Ramrod

Just putting this out here.

Anyone interested in an WB RO Class, in Phoenix, a week or two before EOT?

Since folk may be taking time off to shoot EOT, both WB and Cowboy, the class could be held during the week, or on a weekend (which are pretty full already).

Please, let me know your thoughts and if you'd attend.

Regards

Flying W Ramrod

WBRO Instructor

• Like 1

2 hours ago, C.N. Double said:

Feb 17th could work for me too. I'd prefer it to be in the evening (or as late as possible) on the 17th. Other good options for me would be after the black powder match on Feb 11-12 or any time on Feb 25-26, but I know that's a busy weekend just before EoT.

Thanks for setting this up!

That's Fire and Ice at Cowtown weekend, so that's out.

2 hours ago, C.N. Double said:

Feb 17th could work for me too. I'd prefer it to be in the evening (or as late as possible) on the 17th. Other good options for me would be after the black powder match on Feb 11-12 or any time on Feb 25-26, but I know that's a busy weekend just before EoT.

Thanks for setting this up!

The 18-19 weekend is Arizona State Wild Bunch, the class would have to be around 2:00pm as the class is about 5 hours.

Edited by Flying W Ramrod

February 17 is doable but it has to start at 0900.

The next two days, the 18th and 19th is the Arizona State Wild Bunch Championships. 

While you're here for the class, shoot the match, at the same range. Winner Winner Chicken Diner 😄

If Legendary Lawman, and Serenity are ok with this, we can call it an EOT Wild Bunch RO Class, as it's just 10 day before EOT, and only 20 minutes from Ben Avery Range.

Looks like at least three wanting the class. Anyothers want to jump on the class wagon?

OK, it's on.

WB RO Class

Friday, February 17, 2023

Cowtown Range 10402 W Carefree Hwy, Peoria, AZ 85383 

Sign in 8:30

Class Starts 9:00

Download, read and bring the WB RO Manual.

$25.00 for first timers

$10.00 for refreshers.

As a side note, February 18-19 is the Arizona State Wild Bunch Championship at the Cowtown Range. G

Bring enough ammo to shoot the State match and 10 days later, EOT Wild Bunch. Yeehaw. 20 stages in 10 days. Let's play.

Contact Flying W Ramrod at ramrodwayne@gmail.com to register and for more information.

• Like 1