The SASS Wild Bunch Forum

Forum Support - Who to Contact

Hi everyone: 

If you need assistance with something related to this Wire Forum, please do not contact the Staff member titled "Yourhost". This is a representative from Pacific Software (who handled the migration and will continue to maintain an administrator profile here to handle future software updates, etc. 

If you need help with a password, logging in issues, etc. - PLEASE select any one of the other admin profiles- or, give us a call at the SASS Office for immediate assistance. 

Thanks in advance,

Misty

image.png.14b6d91c5ed9b6d0141af057e2e3dc76.png

30 minutes ago, Flying W Ramrod said:

C.N. Double is the person to contact regarding the Forum page.

At least he says so 😄

I'm happy to help if I can, but that's not quite what I said. Misty has been extremely helpful and responsive during the transition, and I'll assist where permitted.

5 hours ago, C.N. Double said:

I'm happy to help if I can, but that's not quite what I said. Misty has been extremely helpful and responsive during the transition, and I'll assist where permitted.

You da man. 

Have you had a chance to talk to your club about an WBRO Class yet?

We're heading to the mid-west for June to shoot Prince of Pistoleers, and Montrose Colorado for the Colorado State Cowboy and Wild Bunch matches.

We'll be back the first of July.  Have the class the Saturday of the WB Match, and I can stay and shoot it.

Regards

• Like 1